- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk, scalded
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, sliced
- Combine eggs, sugar and salt.
- Stir in hot milk slowly.
- Add cooked rice, raisins and vanilla.
- Pour into buttered 1 ½-quart baking dish.
- Set in pan of hot water.
- Bake for 30 minutes in 325 degree oven then stir.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and dot with butter.
- Continue baking for 60-70 minutes or until set.
Credits to: food.com