Here is how to make Famous Amazing Aloha Burger of Jollibee!
For the patty:
- 1 kilo Ground beef
- 150 grams carrot, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1 piece egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon catsup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the sandwich:
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple
- Honey mustard sauce (recipe below)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 sesame seed or onion buns, split and toasted
- 4 slices cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked
For Honey Mustard Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
For the honey mustard sauce:
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. The sauce can be held in the refrigerator for 1 week.
For the patty:
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, carrot, onion, paprika, garlic powder, egg, salt,catchup, pepper, and bread crumbs. Mix until the ingredient are distributed properly.
- Scoop 1/2 cup of ground meat mixture and mold each into a ball shaped figure.
- Using the molder gently press on the ball shaped meat mixture to form a flat ground beef burger patty.
- Lightly dust the surface of a large, hot saute pan, When the pan is very hot, but not smoking, lay a patty in the pan.
- Rapidly add a second burger. Brown the meat, about 20 seconds. Turn patties to other side. Cook until done, about 1 minute.
- Remove cooked burgers to a warm platter. Repeat process with remaining burgers.
- Drain pineapple slices & juice into a small bowl; (you can grill pineapple slices if you like)
- Layer with lettuce and onion on bottom of buns. Top with burgers, honey mustard sauce, cheese, tomato, pineapple and bacon..
Serve and enjoy!
Credits to: www.tasteofhome.com