- 6 oz. Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 3/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. butter, sofened, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups graham crumbs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. Bird’s Custard Powder
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 2 cups icing sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave 2 oz. chocolate and 1/2 cup butter in large microwaveable bowl on
MEDIUM 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Blend in egg and vanilla. Stir in graham crumbs, coconut and nuts. Press onto bottom
of 9-inch square pan. Bake 8 min.; cool completely.
- Mix custard powder and milk in medium bowl with whisk until blended. Add 1/4 cup
of the remaining butter; mix well. Gradually beat in sugar until blended. Spread onto
crust. Refrigerate 15 min.
- Microwave remaining chocolate and butter in microwaveable bowl 2 to 3 min. or until
butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Spread over custard layer.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled before cutting into bars.