- 1/4 kg. Porkloin, sliced thinly
- 1/2 kg. Unripened Jackfruit or Breadfruit(Kamansi)
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Shrimp Paste
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 2-3 Long Chili Peppers (Siling Pangsigang))
- Salt and Ground Pepper to taste
- Cooking Oil for Sauteing
- Saute the garlic and onion in 1 tablespoon oil, then add the pork, cooking until slightly browned.
- Mix in the shrimp paste and jackfruit or kamansi and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and bring to a boil then turn the heat down to simmer until the vegetable is slightly tender, about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut cream to thicken the sauce, together with the long chili peppers.
- Season with salt (as needed) and ground pepper to taste.
Serve with rice and Enjoy!
Credits to: filipino-food-recipes.com