- 1 box yellow or butter cake mix
- Two 3 ounce packages of instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups milk
- Mix the cake mix according to the directions on the package.
- Cook according to the directions in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- While the cake is still warm, poke holes in the cake one inch apart with the back of a wooden spoon all over the cake.
- Whisk together two boxes of instant vanilla pudding together with 4 cups of milk.
- Pour the pudding on top of the cake and into the holes of the cake.
- I gently tapped the baking dish on the counter to help the pudding get down into the holes. If the pudding sits a few minutes and becomes thick, it will not get down into the holes. If this happens, just add 1 to 4 tablespoons of milk and stir to thin it out.
- Place the cake with the pudding on it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- After the pudding sets, make the icing or ganache and pour it over the pudding. Spread the ganache evenly over the cake.
- Refrigerate the cake with the pudding and icing until the ganache firms up.
Serve and enjoy!
Credits to: cincyshopper.com