- 2/3 cup yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4-8 tsp milk
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- milk chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy. Mix in salt, flour, cake mix, sprinkles, and vanilla.
- Add one tablespoon of milk at a time, mixing after each addition until mixture is a cookie dough consistency. Knead in mini chocolate chips.
- Roll cookie dough into quarter-sized balls and sandwich between two pretzels. Place on a lined baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt milk chocolate chips in a bowl. Dip each pretzel bite into melted chocolate, sprinkle with sprinkles, and return to baking sheet to allow chocolate to set. Keep refrigerated until served.