- 2 1/2 C flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 1/2 C white sugar
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon & 2 Tbsp sugar combined
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter until fluffy. Mix in the sugars and continue creaming.
- Scrape the bowl and add the eggs and vanilla. Beat for 1-2 minutes. On low speed slowly mix in the flour and baking powder.
- Spread half of the batter in the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan. Sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture over the batter.
- Take a small spoon and drop the remaining batter evenly over the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Cool completely. Whisk together the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla for the glaze.
- Drizzle over the bars
Credits to: recipegartyumy.blogspot.com