Halabos means to pour hot water instantly and use that heat to cook the food or boiled in a little amount of water most of the time done for half cooking foods such as shrimps, crabs, fish and vegetables.
- 1/2 kg medium sized shrimps
- 1 tbsp salt
- dash of pepper
- dash of Spanish paprika
- 2 cups water
- cooking oil for sauteing
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Siling Labuyo / Chili (optional)
- garlic, minced
- In a wok, bring water to a boil.
- Add salt & shrimps. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the shrimps from the water.
- In a separate pan, fry the shrimps at least 2 minutes on both sides.
- Add dash of pepper and Spanish paprika before turning off heat. Mix well.
Serve with dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Credits to: pinoycookingrecipes.com