Yield: 9 inch cheesecake
- 2 cups Oreo crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp sprinkles
- 24 oz (three 8-oz packages) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup strawberry Nesquik powder mix (or similar strawberry milk powder)
- 1 tbsp milk
- 8 oz cool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- additional Cool Whip for topping
- sprinkles for topping
- Combine Oreo crumbs, melted butter and sprinkles.
- Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, strawberry Nesquik mix and milk together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
- Pour filling into crust and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for about 5 hours or until firm.
- Once firm, remove cheesecake from springform pan and decorate with additional Cool Whip and sprinkles.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Credits to: lifeloveandsugar.com