Yield: 300 pcs (approximately)
- 5 -6 large Mangoes (2 kilos)
- 1 kilo sugar
- 2 packs Nestle All purpose cream
- 2 cans Condensed Milk
- 8 liters mineral water
- 1-2 packs MY Sans Graham Powder
- 300 pcs Ice candy plastic wrappers
- Scrape mango meat and use a blender but don’t blend it too well to retain bits and pieces.
- In a large wide mouth container* or large soup pot, combine all ingredients except for graham’s powder. Mix well.
- Using funnel or embudo, place 2 teaspoon of graham’s powder in each ice candy wrapper and pour your liquid mixture. Tie and seal it individually.
- Place it in freezer overnight to chill. Ready to serve. Enjoy! (*you can also use a clean pale or “small balde”),
Credits to: Mama’s Guide Recipes