Serves 6 | Servings: about 1 cup each
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Original RedHot Sauce
- 1/3 cup Ranch Salad Dressing
- 6 ounces egg noodles (or pasta of your choice), cooked and drained
- 1 & 3/4 cup Alfredo Sauce (make your own or use 14 oz jar of pre made)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 6 slices of provolone cheese (for top)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (for top)
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 11 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Stir the chicken and Frank’s hot sauce in a large bowl. Stir in the pasta, Ranch dressing and 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon the chicken mixture into the baking dish. Cover the top with the 6 slices of provolone cheese and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with Franks Hot Sauce if you like it real spicy!
Credits to: tonjabusch.com