- 2-1/2 cups – Pure Natural Honey
- 3-1/2 cups – butter, softened
- 3-1/3 Tablespoons – lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon – finely chopped lemon zest
- 100 (5 to 6 oz.) – white fish fillets (like snapper or rock cod)
- Lemon slices, optional
- Beat Pure Natural Honey, butter, lemon juice, and lemon zest until smooth
- Chill briefly. Arrange fish fillets on greased sheet pans; lightly season with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake fish at 500°F until opaque and just firm, about 10-15 minutes. Keep warm.
- To serve, top each portion with 1 Tablespoon Honey-Lemon Butter
- Garnish with a lemon slice.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/winniespurehealth