- 2-3 pieces salmon head
- 2 large tomatoes, quartered
- 6-8 pcs. string beans(sitaw), cut into 3-inch long pcs
- mustard greens, chopped or kangkong leaves
- 40g tamarind powder mix
- 6 cups water or rice washing
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, grated
- green chilies (finger chilies)
- miso paste
- olive oil
- salt or fish sauce to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- Heat about a tablespoon of olive oil in a big saucepan and sauté onion, ginger and tomatoes.
- Add miso paste cook for about a minute then add rice washing or plain water.
- Add tamarind broth powder mix and season with fish sauce (patis).
- Add green chilies; cover pan and bring broth to a boil. Add salmon head. Cover and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add vegetables and simmer for another 2-3 minutes. Transfer to serving bowl.
Credits to: latestrecipes.net