- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp butter
- About ¾ – 1 cup milk
- 420g can Wattie’s Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 rashers cooked bacon, diced or ½ cup diced ham
- 225g can Golden Circle Pineapple Pieces in Syrup, drained well
- ½ capsicum, diced
- 1-2 cups grated cheese
- Make the base by sifting together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in the oregano and rub in the butter with the fingertips. Add enough milk to make a soft dough.
- Roll out on a floured board and place on a lined baking tray or in a greased pizza tray.
- Spread with Wattie’s Spaghetti and top with onion, bacon, Golden Circle Pineapple , capsicum and cheese.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 220°C for 15-20 minutes.
Tips: To make a cheesy crust pizza, after rolling out dough place a circle of cheese around the edge of the dough and roll the dough over the cheese, brush with milk and press it down. Complete by following step 3.
Credits to: foodinaminute.co.nz