- 3 pcs Medium Alimasag (Crab) cut into halves
- 250 g Unripe Langka (Jackfruit) sliced thinly
- 3 pcs Okra (Lady’s finger) sliced into fourths
- 1 pc Medium minced Onion
- 1 tsp minced Ginger
- 2 cups Coconut Milk (gata)
- 1½ cups Water
- 1 pc Siling Pang-sigang (finger chili) sliced diagonally –optional
- Salt & Pepper
- In a saucepan, put Langka and water. Bring to boil.
- Add onion, ginger and coconut milk. Stir and cook until Langka is soft.
- Put crab and mix. Add okra and simmer until crab evenly change color.
- Stir/mix and simmer until sauce slightly thickens.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Credits to: lutonikikay.webs.com