- 100 gms. shrimps (swahe)
- 1/8 cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/8 onion, chopped
- ¼ cup beer
- 3 tbsps. taba ng talangka (crab fat)
- 1 tbsp. butter
- pepper, freshly ground
- Remove the whiskers from the shrimp shell and devein.
- Sauté garlic and onion in butter.
- Add the shrimps followed by the beer.
- Cook the shrimps until they change in color.
- Add the taba ng talangka then season with ground pepper.
- Simmer in low fire until the sauce thickens.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Credits to: lutongbahay.com