- 1 kg spaghetti noodles
- 1 small bottle Catsup (UFC) (or Heinz Tomato Ketchup)
- 1 kg ground beef
- 1 cup sliced Tender Juicy Hotdog
- 1 and 1/2 fiesta sweet blend sauce
- 2 tablespoons Quickmelt cheese (or cheddar cheese)
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 4 cloves garlic,chopped
- 2 tbsp cooking oil/butter
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the spaghetti noodles until you got the exact softness of the noodles and set aside.
- Saute the onion in a hot butter or oil.
- Put all the ground beef and put some salt and pepper according to your taste and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Next is put all the fiesta sweet blend sauce and also the tomato sauce.
- Stir it and put all the remaining ingredients (hotdog,cheese,and catsup) And let it simmer for about 30-45 minutes.
- And You’re done. Serve Hot and Enjoy!
Credits to: thepinoycookbook.com