- ½ Kilo leftover lechon
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 330 grams Sarsa ni Mang Thomas
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- brown sugar
- whole or ground peppercorn
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 6 bayleaf
- Chop lechon into small serving pieces. In a pan, add all the ingredients together.
- Bring to boil and and lower heat to simmer for 15 minutes or so.
- Add brown sugar to your preferred sweetness.
- Simmer until desired thickness of sauce is achieved. Add salt or patis to adjust taste.
Best served with hot rice. Enjoy!
Credits to: Lutong Bahay Recipes ; m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1824857627745866&substory_index=0&id=1740160042882292