(Ground Pork With Tomato Sauce And Quail Eggs)
- 500 grams ground pork or beef
- 5 tbs tomato sauce or tomato paste
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion,chopped
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 large carrot, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup raisins, optional, I omit that
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 2 large potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 dozen boiled quail eggs
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat. Add garlic, then onions and cook for 1 minute.
- Add ground pork and cook till the pink is gone from the meat.Add fish sauce and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato and cook about 1 minute. Add the soy sauce, tomato sauce and stir well.
- Add water, carrots,potatoes, red bell pepper, green peas. and stir well.
- Cover and allow to simmer over low heat about 10 -12 minutes and top with boiled quail eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately with steamed rice. Enjoy!
Credits: Mirah’s Menu ; m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1482717678687412&substory_index=0&id=1382823542010160