- 20 pods young okra
- 1/2 cup left over adobong baboy minced (optional)
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp onion
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsps patis
- a dash of pepper
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 2 pcs bay leaves
- Remove okra crown/heads and discard them. Set aside.
- Saute your onions and garlic in a pan.
- Add your left over adobo. (optional)
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar, and pepper to taste.
- Add bay leaves and simmer until the okra is tender. Add patis to adjust taste.
- Serve with hot rice. Enjoy!
credits to: istoryangkusina.wordpress.com/category/vegetables