- 1/2 kilo pork
- 1/4 kilo pork’s liver
- 1/4 kilo hotdog ( sliced)
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup potatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 red bell pepper ( diced)
- 2 cup water or more if needed
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pcs Bay leaves
- (optional: you can add raisins and olives for added flavor)
- Saute garlic and onion then add the pork and simmer for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the liver then simmer for 2 minutes, then add the tomato sauce and soy sauce then simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add the water and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the carrots and potatoes then simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the all purpose cream, simmer until done.
- Pour in the all purpose cream them simmer for a minute then serve it hot. Enjoy!
Credits to: melyskitchen.blogspot.com.br/2012/12/special-pork-menudo.html