- 1 kilo ground pork
- 1 cup bacon bits
- 1/1 kilo medium sized shrimps, shelled, finely chopped
- 2 medium size singkamas, peeled, cut into small cubes
- 2 medium sized onion, peeled, finely chopped
- 1/2 head garlic, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, skinned, cut into small cubes
- 1 small bundle parsley, trimmed, finely chopped
- 5 large size egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- lumpia wrappers
- cooking oil
- Mix all filling ingredients thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 to 2 tbsp. of filling on one side of wrapper and wrap tightly, secure wrapper by lightly dabbing water on wrapper edge.
- In a wok deep fry lumpia at medium to low heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until wrapper turns to golden brown and filling is cooked.
- Serve with ketchup or sweet and sour sauce or sweet chili sauce.
Credits to: overseaspinoycooking.com/2015/12/fried-pork-lumpia-roll-with-bacon.html