- Calamansi seeds
- Refined sugar
- Calamansi juice
- stainless knife
- chopping board
- stainless casserole
- basin/mixing bowl
- measuring cups/spoons
- Packaging Materials: bottles with new caps
- Mix 1 part of calamansi seeds to 3 parts of water.
- Drain the mixture into cheesecloth allowing the juice to pass completely.
Wash the seeds again with one part water. Drain the juice completely. Mix it to the first effluent.
- Add sugar and calamansi juice (1 part pectin extract: ¾ part sugar and 1/10 part calamansi juice).
- Boil to jellying point (108-110°C).
- Remove foams and bubbles. Do not stir. After cooking, pour hot into sterilized bottles.
- Remove all bubbles at the top. Seal.
Credits to: mixph.com/how-to-make-calamansi-jelly