Yield: Serves 5
- 1 tube store-bought cinnamon rolls, such as Pillsbury Grands!
- 10 slices of bacon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an eight-inch round casserole dish.
- Gently separate the dough into five rolls. Unravel the rolls and lay two strips of bacon onto the cinnamon sugar side of each piece of dough. Roll the dough back up with the bacon tucked inside. Evenly arrange the cinnamon rolls inside the casserole dish. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the melted butter, syrup, and powdered sugar until smooth. Drizzle over the baked cinnamon rolls and serve warm.
- For crispier bacon, par-bake the bacon for 1 to 2 minutes before tucking it into the cinnamon rolls.
Credits to: popsugar.com