- Flour 300 gm
- Yeast 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chicken Shawarma As required
- Pizza Sauce ½ cup
- Cucumber pickle ½ cup
- Pickled green chilies ½ cup
- Mushrooms (sliced) ½ cup
- Olives (sliced) ½ cup
- Mozzarella cheese 500 gm
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Butter ½ cup
- To prepare pizza dough, heat some water and add in 1 tbsp yeast and 1 tbsp sugar. Mix everything together and leave it for 15 minutes. Add some salt, 1 tbsp baking powder and yeast in 300 gm flour and knit it. Leave it 3-4 hours.
- Then take it out and fold it with the help of hand. Roll it and spread it in the oven tray.
- Bake the dough at 50c for 15 minutes so that the dough rises.
- Take the dough out of the pizza tray and cut it from the middle.
- Spread in the pizza sauce and put the chicken shawarma mixture. Add in ½ cup mushrooms, ½ cup pickled chilies and cucumber.
- Also add in ½ cup olives, mushrooms, 1tsp oregano and 1 tsp black pepper. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese from the top. Bake it for 15-20 minutes at 200c. serve hot.
Credits to: facebook.com/Awesum.Taste