- 1 medium size bangus (about 1/2 k.), sliced into 1” thick
- 1 potato, sliced into 1/2” thick
- 3 bulb garlic, minced
- 1 small size onion, chopped finely
- 1 small size bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2-3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2-3 tbsp. patis
- 2 pc. bay leaf
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- Fry sliced potato and bangus until colour turn to golden brown. Remove from frying pan, set aside.
- In a sauce pan sauté garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add patis 1 cup of water, bay leaf and tomato sauce, stir cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add in fried potatoes and bangus and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, season with salt and pepper, thicken sauce with cornstarch dissolve in 1/4 c. of water, cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Credits to: overseaspinoycooking.com/2007/12/afritadang-bangus.html