- 1 lb. linguine, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 15 pieces mussels, cleaned
- 12 pieces clams
- ½ lb. bay scallops
- ½ cup chopped plat leaf parsley
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons AP flour
- 1 cup fresh milk
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Arrange the cooked linguine in a serving plate.
- Make the white sauce by melting the butter in a sauce pan.
- Add the flour, stir and then cook for 1 minute in low heat.
- Pour-in the milk and continuously stir until the texture becomes soft. Set Aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Sauté onion and garlic
- Add the shrimp and bay scallops. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Put-in the mussels and clams. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour-in the white wine and let boil.
- Pour-in the white sauce. Stir and then add the Parmesan cheese. Continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Top the sauce and seafood over the linguine. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Serve. Share and enjoy!
Credits to: panlasangpinoy.com/2013/02/11/creamy-seafood-pasta-recipe/