- 1 pc. minced puso ng saging (banana blossom)
- 1 pc. onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 pcs. eggs, beaten
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 stalk spring onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- Saute the garlic, onions, red and green bell peppers.
- Add the banana flowers.
- Set aside to cool before adding eggs and spring onions.
- Flatten the mixture into 3″ -round patties.
- Fry until golden brown.
Credits to: lutongbahay.com/index.cfm?pagename=recipe&CategoryID=14&Recipeid=3962&members=1