- 200 grams Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Halayang Ube
- 1 bottle macapuno preserved (divide for frosting and toppings)
- 100 grams Butter or add more
- Marie Biscuits 1 box (Ordinary pack size)
For the Frosting:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tsp ube flavor
- 1/3 cup macapuno
For the crust:
- In a separate bowl, combine 100 g.butter and 1 cup Marie Biscuits crumbs.
- Form it in a round spring form pan as your base or bottom crust. Press it using a big spatula until firm and even. Chill inside the freezer for 1 hour.
For the frosting:
- To make the frosting, mix together butter, ube flavor and butter. Sift the powdered sugar and add to the butter mixture slowly. Mix until smooth. Set aside in fridge.
For the filling:
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup Halayang Ube and Cream Cheese. Set aside.
- Once the crust is frozen and firm, its time to put the creamcheese filling on top of the crust. Place it back in fridge to chill for 2-3 hours.
- Once chilled, put macapuno strips on top and decorate it with your ube frosting using a pipe.
Credits to: luweehskitchentokyo.blogspot.com/2014/02/ube-halaya-cheesecake.html