Prep time 10 Cook time 50
- Dozen wings
- 2 Cups mango nectar
- 1 Tbsp agave
- 1/4 Cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/3 Cup of ghee (alternatives: butter)
- flavorgod dynamite or habanero sauce to taste
Mango habanero sauce
- Combine nectar, cayenne pepper sauce, agave, flavorgod dynamite or habanero sauce and blend shortly.
- Melt Ghee in medium/large sauce pan add other ingredients and simmer for 20-30 minutes. Get the sauce little bit thicker.
- Take a little bit of the sauce out of the pan so when you add the raw
chicken you just coat the wings then add more sauce back in accordingly as you go.
- Rinse wings and add to the sauce for an additional 15-20 minutes, peek at it every 5 min so your not reducing the sauce too far and you can add more sauce as desired.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1015439121840454&substory_index=0&id=451174521600253