These are the best so far..
- 1.5 kg pork ribs
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sprite
- 1/4 cup banana ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 head garlic, crushed
- 1-2 chili/labuyo-optional
- Combine all the ingredients together except the pork ribs.
- Marinade the pork with the mixed barbeque sauce and refrigerate for at least 4 hrs or overnight.
- Cook marinated pork over grill. Use the remaining marinade to baste the barbeque for
- added flavour and to keep the meat from drying out.
Serve hot with steamed rice. Enjoy!
Credits to: m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1537456463213533&id=1382823542010160