- 10 lasagna noodles
- 1cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Ragú sauce: 300g minced beef, 1/3 carrot, 1/2 onion, 2 white mushroom, 4Tbsp Tomato Paste, 2/3 canned whole tomato, 1/2 chicken stock, 1 cup water, 2 bay leaf, 1 cup warm water, 1/4 wine, salt, pepper
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in a boiling water for 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and rinse with cold water.
- Place ground beef into a skillet over medium heat, add wine.
- Add carrot, onion, white mushroom, and bay leaf.
- Add tomato paste, whole tomato, chicken stock and broil in a medium-low heat for 10 minutes and add salt and pepper.
- Place 2 noodles side by side into the bottom of baking pan; top with a layer of the rage sauce, a layer of mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers until it fills the pan; sprinkle top with the mozzarella cheese at the end. Bake in the preheated oven (180°C ) for 13 minutes. Allow to stand at least 10 minutes before serving.
Credits to: facebook.com/cookatTV