Why choose between tiramisu or cheesecake if you can have both in one desserts..
- 1 (12 ounce) package ladyfingers
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons coffee flavored liqueur
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place a pan of water on the bottom of oven. Crush the package of ladyfingers to fine crumbs.
- Mix the melted butter into the crumbs. Moisten with 2 tablespoons of the coffee liqueur.
- Press into an 8- or 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, mascarpone, and sugar until very smooth.
- Add 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur, and mix. Add the eggs and the flour; mix SLOWLY until just smooth. The consistency of the mascarpone can vary. If the cheesecake batter is too thick, add a little cream. Do not overmix at this point.
- Pour batter into crust. Place pan on middle rack of oven. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until just set.
- Open oven door, and turn off the heat. Leave cake to cool in oven for 20 minutes. R
- emove from oven, and let it finish cooling. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight. Right before serving, grate the semi-sweet chocolate overtop.
Credits to: allrecipes.com/recipe/7757/tiramisu-cheesecake