- 30 pcs leftover shrimps (halabos na hipon*)
- 1 1/2 cup chopped ripe pineapple, canned or fresh (I used fresh)
- 1 small red bell pepper, strips
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 big tomato, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup coconut cream (first extraction)
- 1 Tbsp patis
- salt and pepper
- Put the leftover shrimps in a pot. Add the coconut cream, pineapples, red bell pepper, onion, and tomato.
- Cook over medium-high heat, uncovered.
- Once boiling, lower the heat and simmer for 8-10 mins, uncovered.
- While simmering, add the patis. If you want it sweeter, add sugar.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Then turn off the heat.
Credits to: wowtolife.blogspot.com/2013/04/pininyahang-hipon-shrimp-with-coconut.html?m=1