- ½ cup REAL butter
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- ½ tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese.
- Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Continue to whisk until smooth. Add the grated parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
- Toss it with your favorite pasta!
Credits to: therecipecritic.com/2016/02/the-best-homemade-alfredo-sauce-ever