- 1 kg Fresh Chicken Drumsticks and thighs, cleaned and dried
- 1 pack sinigang mix
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- Oil for deep-frying
- Marinate chicken drumstick or thigh part with 1 pack Sinigang Mix powder and Patis (fish sauce) for 30 minutes or more. Set aside in fridge.
- Prepare pan and heat enough oil for deep frying from medium to high heat. Once oil is very hot. Fry your chicken by batch 3-4 pieces at a time to avoid overcrowding.
- Fry it until its golden brown in color.
- Once cooked, drain in paper to remove excess oil.
Serve and enjoy with Banana Ketchup dip.
Credits to: pepper.ph