- Chocolate agar-agar powder, 2 pack
- Caster sugar, 100 grams
- Milk chocolate liquid, 600 ml
- Chocolate cook thick, 100 grams, melting
- Pasta chocolate, 1 teaspoon
- Salt, to taste
- Optional toppings: Cherries
- Mix gelatin, sugar, milk, and salt. Stir well and simmer over medium heat until boiling, stirring frequently so as not to rupture.
- Enter the dark cooking chocolate, and cook until chocolate has melted. Remove, add the chocolate paste and stir well.
- Pour boiling jelly into a mold that has been soaked water. Freeze.
- Pour yolk mixture back into the boiling milk. Boil until boiling and thickened, stirring frequently. Remove and let cool.
- Remove pudding from mold and serve!
Milk Chocolate Pudding Tip:
If you want a sharper taste of chocolate, you can add a few teaspoons of chocolate powder in the batter pudding.
Credits to: indonesianfoodsinfo.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html?m=1