- red peppers, 2
- chicken thighs, 6
- onions, 4
- flour, q.s.
- parsley, 3/4 leaves
- salt and pepper, q.b.
- Extra virgin olive oil, 3 tbs
- Clean and cut into cubes peppers, coat chicken with flour.
- Cut the onion in thin slices, stirfry with oil and add chicken. Let it golden on both sides.
- Add red peppers and cook on low fire for around 30 min. With a lid on.
- Add a little water if needed.
- Add basil few minutes before turning off the fire, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot
Credits to: knorr.com