- 1 pound Bacon, Cut Into Thirds
- 1 pound mini cocktail hotdogs
- 1 stick Butter
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut the bacon into thirds and wrap each smokie.(small sausage)
- Place all the wrapped smokies in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Then melt the stick of butter and then 1 cup of brown sugar and stir until mixed well.
- Pour the butter and brown sugar mixture on the smokies and bacon.
- Then take the other cup of brown sugar and sprinkle evenly over the smokies.
- Bake them for about 15-20 minutes and then turn the heat up to 400F for about 5
- minutes or longer until the bacon becomes crispy.
Credits to: chefthisup.co