- Meat and top shell of 8 pieces steamed blue crabs
- 1 medium potato diced
- 1 medium carrot diced
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 piece long green chili (siling pansigang), chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 3 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil for sauteeing
- 2 pieces raw eggs
- 1 cup cooking oil for frying
- Heat pan and pour-in 2 tablespoons of coooking oil.
- Saute onion and tomatoes.
- Add potato and carrot. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes
- Put-in the long green chili and crabmeat (you may include the juice of the crab for additional flavor). Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add parsely, garlic powder, salt, and ground black pepper. Stir. Turn off the heat and place in a large bowl.
- Once the temparature cools down, combine the cooked mixture with breadcrumbs and eggs. Mix well.
- Stuff each crab shell with the mixture.
- Heat a pan and pour-in 1 cup of oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, fry the stuffed crab shells. The part with the stuffing should be facing up. Gently scoop the hot oil using a spoon and pour the oil on the stuffings. This will slowly cook the stuffing.
- Flip the crab shell and fry the side with stuffing in medium heat for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.
Serve. Share and enjoy!
Credits to: panlasangpinoy.com