- 4 pieces Plain ensaymada
- 3 pieces Large eggs
- ½ cup Heavy cream
- ½ cup Magnolia fresh milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons Light brown sugar
- Pinch salt
- 8 slices Cooked ham
- 8 thin slices Magnolia Quickmelt Cheese
- 8 teaspoons Mango jam
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
Cooking Tools Needed: Panini Maker.
If none; other alternatives can be: Oven Toaster or Oven and or Microwave oven.
- Preheat panini maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- In a bowl, whisk together, eggs, heavy cream, fresh milk, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, brown sugar and salt. Transfer into a shallow pan. Set aside.
- Cut each ensaymada with a horizontal slit to create a pocket,keeping the other side intact.
- Stuff each ensaymada with 2 slices of ham, 2 slices of Magnolia Quickmelt and 2 teaspoons of mango jam. Gently press the stuff ensaymada in the egg mixture and soak for 30 seconds on each side.
- Place the bread on the preheated panini maker and cook until bread is crispy and golden and the cheese is melted.
- Top with ice cream if desired.
Credits to: magnolia.com.ph