- 1 Cup Sweet Basil Leaves
- 2 Garlic Clove
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Pine Nuts ( Toasted )
- 20 g Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- Spaghetti / Pasta
- ) Step : Pesto Sauce – Add all ingredients into food processor and blend until coarsely blended except pasta.
- ) Step : Cook Pasta – First, bring water to a boil. Than add 1 tbs of salt and 1 tbs of olive oil and put in pasta until well cooked.
- ) Step : After finished cook just drain out the pasta and mix in the pesto sauce and ready to serve.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/littlehousewifekitchen