- 1 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 tsp lye water
- 2 tsp annatto seeds
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients starting from the rice flour, all-purpose flour, and brown sugar then mix all the ingredients.
- While mixing, add water gradually and continue to mix until all ingredients are completely distributed.
- Add lye water and annatto water (soak the annatto seed in 3 tbsp water) then continue mixing.
- Place the mixture into individual molds and steam for 40 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with grated or shredder coconut on top.
Share and Enjoy!
Credits to: panlasangpinoy.com