Utilizing the therapeutic value of the banana, the banana peel and cinnamon is a great approach to kicking insomnia and other sleep disorders to the curb — for good.
- 1 organic banana (with peel)
- 1 small pot of water
- A sprinkle of cinnamon (if you’d like)
- Simply cut off both ends of the banana (top and bottom)
- Put the banana into a pot of boiling water. If the water is spring water or purified in some way, even better! Boil for about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon into the water as well. If you’d like to add some stevia for sweetening, do so. Stevia helps to balance blood sugar levels, and will not spike blood sugar levels before bed.
- Add more cinnamon if desired and enjoy!
Credits to: davidwolfe.com