- Nutella 1 cup (a little less will also do)
- Eggs 2 medium sized
- Plain flour (maida) 1/2 cup
- Mix up the ingredients using a wire whisk. Grease a 9×9 square cake pan.
- Dust the greased pan with flour. Pour brownie batter. Tap a few times on counter to let air bubbles escape. Bake at 170 degree C for 20 mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cut into 9 equal squares when cold.
- You can also cook this in an oven toaster!
- Just don’t forget to put an aluminum foil or banana leaves to ovoid toasting the top of brownies and the bottom as well.
Credits to: superduperyummcooking.com