- 1 lb. Miki Lucban
- ½ lb. pork belly thinly sliced and chopped
- 4 to 5 cups beef broth
- ½ lb. shrimp, cleaned
- ¼ lb. pig’s liver, sliced
- 1 piece chayote, sliced
- 1 cup bok choy (or pechay), chopped
- 1 cup snap pea or snow pea
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Banana leaf, cleaned and cut into 5 x 5 inch pieces
- Pour cooking oil in a big wok. Sautee the chayote, snap pea, carrots, and bok choy for 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside.
- On the same wok, add a bit of oil, fry pork slices. Cook for 5 minutes or until the oil comes out from the pork.
- Add onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the liver. Stir until liver becomes slightly brownish.
- Then, you can add the shrimp and cook each side for 1 minute. Remove the shrimp and then set aside.
- Sprinkle the ground black pepper and pour-in soy sauce. Pour-in the beef broth. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Put-in the Miki Lucban noodles. Cook while stirring until the noodles absorbs the liquid.
- Add half of the stir-fried vegetables. Mix and toss altogether.
- Arrange on top of each banana leaf and then top with shrimp and more vegetables.
Serve. Share and enjoy!
Credits to: panlasangpinoy.com