- 2 cups crushed graham
- 1 pack all purpose cream (chilled)
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 pack condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine (room temperature)
- Pour crushed graham into your pan
- Melt butter at room temperature or you can melt it in low fire.
- Pour it on crushed graham
- Mix it then press to mold our base
For Dulce de Leche:
- Pour 1/4 pack condensed milk into a pan to make toffee make sure its low fire just going to thicken the consistency. (Don’t cook it for too long, or it will be hard as stone when cooled)
- Slice the bananas. Arrange it on top of our base crust. Pour in the toffee on top of sliced bananas.
- Pour chilled all purpose cream into a bowl and whip add gradually the remaining 1/4 pack condensed milk and whip it again.
- Pour the cream all over. Sprinkle crushed graham. Chilled for several hours or overnight.
- Pipe a thin line of thick chocolate syrup and toffee caramel across each other. You can use any tip of plastic buy cutting the tip of its corner to work as a pipe.
Tip: If this is your first time, pratice piping on a plate first before you try it on your banoffee.
By Mama’s Guide Recipes