- 1 cup sweet corn kernel
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3/4 cup glutinous rice or malagkit
- 1/2 cup ripe langka or jackfruit strips (optional but highly suggested)
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 cups water
- Add enough water and glutinous rice in a pot. Simmer to boil until rice is tender. Stir occasionally to avoid sticking on the pan.
- Pour in the coconut milk and let it boil.
- Add langka (jackfruit strips) and sweet kernel corn. Add sugar according to taste.
- Simmer for 7-10 minutes or until corn is mushy.
- Add more water if necessary. Adjust sweetness by adding more sugar.
Credits to: chillypumpkin.com