- 1 cup milk
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp. custard powder
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 Mangoes (Cut into cubes)
- 3 pieces of vanilla sponge
- strawberry crush
- strawberry jelly
- whipped cream
- Pour some part of the milk in a round bottomed pan. Add custard powder.
- Add sugar and mix well. Break lumps. Add remaining milk.
- Turn on the flame.
- Once the custard thickens, turn off the flame.
- Let it cool down.
- Cut the mangoes into cubes.
- In a bowl, start layering, first with custard.
- Make next layer of the vanilla sponge cake.
- Layer custard over the second layer.
- Make next 2 layers of strawberry crush and chopped Mangoes.
- Pipe the cream over the pudding.
- Top the layer with strawberry jelly.
- Drizzle strawberry crush over the whipped cream.
- Let the pudding set in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes and serve chilled.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/DessertOMania