- 1 pound pizza dough
- 36 mozzarella cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Divide the dough into 18 equal pieces. Flatten a piece of dough and place 2 chunks of cheese inside, sealing the dough around the cheese tightly.
- Place on the baking sheet seam side down and continue with the remaining dough. Cover and let rise until puffy, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic in a small bowl and microwave until the butter is melted.
- Brush all over with the butter mixture. Sprinkle evenly with the Parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve very warm.
Credits to: handletheheat.com